You may be aware that dental implants can be a great alternative to conventional dentures to replace most or all of your teeth. They offer many benefits you can’t get from dentures. Still, you may be put off by the time commitment, the expense, or other factors. If so, you owe it to yourself to ask us about full-arch dental implants.
Our experienced implant dentists can use an innovative technique that involves attaching a full arch of replacement teeth to as few as four implants. We can perform the procedure in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws. The best way to see if you’re a candidate for this treatment is by scheduling a consultation in our Vacaville, CA office. Call [phone] today to make an appointment.
In the meantime see some of the reasons patients choose this option, often called All-on-4 implants:
- Fast Route to Functional Teeth – For many implant procedures, you must wait for implants to heal – a process that can take months – before getting your new teeth. With the All-on-4 method, you can often get implants and a set of teeth on the same day. You’ll be able to eat and otherwise enjoy a fully functional smile while the implants heal. You’ll return to our office later for your more permanent restorations.
- Quicker Recovery Time – Our dentists typically use just four implants, instead of the eight or more often used to secure an arch of replacement teeth. That’s because two of the implants are placed at an angle to make the most of your jaw structure. Since fewer implants are involved, you’ll heal more quickly.
- More Affordable – Another benefit of using fewer implants is a lower cost.
- Less Hassle – In some cases, dentists will recommend beefing up the bone mass in your jaw with a grafting procedure to make sure it’s strong enough to support implants. With the innovative placement technique of the All-on-4 treatment, it’s often possible to get implants without a bone graft.
- Same Great Benefits – While fewer implants are used, you’ll experience all the same advantages you’d get from other implant procedures: teeth that stay securely in place without adhesive and give you chewing strength almost equal to your natural teeth. Once you’ve gotten your final restoration, it stays fixed in place. So you’ll care for your teeth with simple brushing and flossing. If more extensive maintenance is ever needed, we can easily remove the arch of teeth. The implants also prevent bone loss in your jaw, so your face will look fuller and younger.
Interested in full-arch dental implants? Call the Center for Contemporary Dentistry at [phone] now.