- Get the healthy mouthy you deserve
- Boost your confidence & eat favorite foods again
- Replace missing teeth with our many options
Feel Confident Again With Help From a Vacaville Restorative Dentist
Eating is one of life’s little pleasures. At least, it can be if you have a full set of functioning teeth. Missing and damaged teeth can take the pleasure out of meals. Luckily, our restorative dentist in Vacaville, CA can provide treatment that allows you to:
- Bite and chew without pain
- Eat all your favorite foods
- Prevent additional dental problems
- Speak clearly and naturally
- Be happy with your smile
When you are ready to feel like yourself again, visit the Center for Contemporary Dentistry. Call to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors.
Improve Your Smile & Your Oral Health Through Restorative Dental Care
It’s understandable that you want your teeth to look as nice as they can. You know that missing teeth, broken teeth, and other dental damage can affect your appearance – but they also impact essential daily activities like eating and speaking. You can bring back your smile’s attractive appearance and healthy function with our restorative services:
- Teeth Fillings – Cavities affect nearly everyone at one time or another. We use a dental laser to bond your porcelain or composite fillings. They’ll match the color of your teeth to blend easily into your smile while protecting against more decay.
- Root Canal Treatment – We use a dental laser for this procedure to preserve more of the healthy tissue in your tooth and give you the most positive outcomes.
- Dental Crowns – Repair your smile in a single appointment with our CEREC crowns. Using e.max or zirconia crowns, you can mend broken, cracked, and decayed teeth while preserving your smile.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing one or more teeth, a bridge is a great way to fill that empty space in your smile.
- Dentures – To replace several teeth or an entire row of teeth, we offer partial dentures, full dentures, and dentures attached to dental implants.
- Dental Implants – To make your replacement teeth as secure as possible, get implants to replace the missing roots of your lost teeth. Implants also keep your jawbone strong and healthy so you avoid problems associated with bone loss in your jaw.
Anyone with dental anxiety may worry about receiving restorative treatments. Our team understands this, which is why we take extra steps to make your visit comfortable. You can listen to music to ease your mind and stay comfortable with a blanket and pillow. We also offer dental sedation and advanced laser dentistry to make our procedures as pain-free as they can be.
Get your smile back on track with help from a restorative dentist in Vacaville, CA. Call or schedule online to visit the Center for Contemporary Dentistry.