- Access preventive care services that will help you maintain a healthy smile and keep your teeth looking great for years to come.
- Your appointment will be as efficient as possible with the help of our advanced technology, like cavity detecting lasers, digital X-rays, digital impressions, and more.
- Trust our team of dedicated dentists with decades of combined experience. We stay ahead of the latest in patient care to better help your smile.
Maintain Good Oral Health With General Dentistry in Vacaville
Much like your car needs regular maintenance, your mouth does too! By visiting the Center for Contemporary Dentistry twice a year for regular checkups, you are doing what you can to enjoy a healthy smile for life. Our general dentistry in Vacaville can help you avoid oral health problems that could lead to complicated and expensive procedures. You will appreciate other benefits such as:
- Better long-term oral health
- A “fresh from the dentist” feeling when you walk out of our office
- Easier treatments by catching problems early on
- A boost in confidence from having a healthy smile
Show Off a Healthy Smile With General Dental Care
While brushing and flossing are an important part of good oral care practices, it’s essential to visit a dentist regularly to stay ahead of problems like cavities and gum disease. With research-backed patient procedures and up-to-date technology, you will be in good hands with our team. Our preventive care services include:
- Cleanings and Exams – Not only will we thoroughly clean your teeth, but we’ll examine your mouth for any signs of cavities, tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer. We use technology like a laser cavity detector for more proactive diagnoses.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you show signs of gum disease, we use a variety of methods, including high-tech lasers, to restore the health of your gums. Because we don’t do any stitching or cutting, you’ll enjoy a more comfortable experience and faster healing time.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride is applied to your teeth to strengthen your tooth enamel. It helps protect against cavities and tooth decay.
- Dental Sealants – While usually applied to children’s teeth, adult patients may also need this treatment to prevent cavities. This sealant usually goes on the chewing surfaces of your teeth to keep bacteria from getting into the grooves and causing decay.
- Bad Breath Treatment – Since it can often be the result of an underlying issue, we’ll first examine your mouth for signs of gum disease or tooth decay. Then our dentists will recommend the best possible course of treatment.
- Mouthguards – If you play sports, a custom-fit mouthguard can save your smile from damage. It’s far better protection than anything you’d find in the store and more durable. We also offer custom mouthguards to prevent teeth grinding and problems associated with it, such as dental damage, jaw pain, and headaches.
As a new patient, we encourage you to complete your new patient forms, so you can be seen quicker by our dental team. Once we get that information, your first appointment will be focused on examining your mouth for any necessary treatments. We’ll develop a personalized treatment plan based on the condition of your mouth and your individual smile goals.
Improve your oral health with general dentistry in Vacaville. Call us today at for an appointment or schedule online.