Straightening crooked teeth can make a hugely positive difference in how you feel about your appearance. Still, we understand if you’re reluctant to spend two years wearing metal braces to get a straight smile. Fortunately, with orthodontic aligners you don’t have to! We offer both Invisalign and ClearCorrect, one of which will be right for you.
To schedule a consultation in our Vacaville, CA office, call [phone] today. In the meantime, see why so many patients are choosing clear aligners instead of braces:
- Incognito Orthodontics – It’s hard to miss metal braces. They stand out in your smile. But since your aligners are made of clear plastic, there’s a good chance many people won’t even realize you are wearing them. You won’t feel self-conscious about smiling during your orthodontic treatment!
- Metal-Free Comfort – Another drawback of metal brackets and wires is how they can rub against your mouth and create sore spots. Your aligners are smooth, so they won’t cause uncomfortable friction. You may feel some pressure when first switching to new aligners, but the feeling usually goes away quickly.
- Less Disruptive Than Braces – Many kinds of foods can get caught in braces or damage them. So most braces wearers just adjust their diet. You won’t have to do that with aligners, though, since you remove them for meals. You also pop them out for brushing and flossing, so oral hygiene is a breeze.
- Faster Results – Most patients complete their treatment with orthodontic aligners within 18 months. In contrast, braces often take at least two years to straighten teeth.
- Fewer Office Visits – Your treatment is largely self-directed. You simply wear a set of aligners for about two weeks and then switch to a new set. You’ll only have to come in every six weeks or so for progress checks. Best of all, there aren’t any wires to tighten to keep your treatment on track.
Interested in orthodontic aligners? Call Center for Contemporary Dentistry today at [phone].