Dr. Johnson is your Vacaville Invisalign provider
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign® is a virtually invisible aligner orthodontic treatment and known as the clear way to straighten teeth without braces. The Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible and completely removable, allowing you to straighten your teeth without everyone knowing. Because Invisalign aligners are removable it allows you to continue to eat and drink what you want. Maintenance is easy too, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. The best thing about Invisalign: there is no metal, wires or brackets to advertise you’re in orthodontic treatment and cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Each set of Invisalign is custom-made for comfort.
- How does Invisalign® work?
- You can remove to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.